How to fix the DPC_WATCHD (SOLVED)
Your PC is currently running: ...
- Error name: DPC_WATCHD
- Applies to: Windows 10, 11, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- DPC_WATCHD is appearing and starting to break a window of the active program;
- DPC_WATCHD appears on the screen;
- The message 'A problem has been detected, and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. The problem seems to be caused by the following file...';
- The user's computer stops working, showing a DPC_WATCHD error while starting the program;
- Windows is functioning poorly, responding slowly to commands;
- The user's PC hangs frequently
DPC_WATCHD error messages can appear due to a clogged Windows registry and erroneous entries of non-existent programs because the user usually removes software incorrectly. Other common causes are incorrect data entry, missing files that were accidentally deleted from the registry, causing problems with the system.
This page is available in other languages: Deutsch | Español | Italiano | Français | Indonesia | Nederlands | Nynorsk | Português | Русский | Українська | Türkçe | Malay | Dansk | Polski | Română | Suomi | Svenska | Tiếng việt | Čeština | العربية | ไทย | 日本語 | 简体中文 | 한국어