How to fix All.dll is missing error
Users sometimes have to deal with problems when programs stop starting abruptly. Everything was fine, but suddenly the error message 'The program can't start because All.dll is missing from your computer' appeared on the screen.
Why did this happen? How to recover the program? Where to download the All.dll file and where to put it? Don't worry. We will help you to solve your problem.
What is All.dll?
Standard error 'All.dll is missing' appears on PC with Windows OS. The problem often occurs during the installation of various Windows updates and failed installations of any programs.
Dynamic Link Library (.dll) file starts when a particular program cannot function without this file. When All.dll is corrupted or missing, it starts to cause the computer system to go haywire. Let's add that All.dll is the file used for Visual Studio 2015 (Visual C++ Redistributable).
The PC system notifies the user about the missing file, but where exactly to download the necessary All.dll? Use the extensive database of DLL files on the Rocketdrivers website to find the All.dll you need.
All.dll file: Most common error
- All.dll file is deleted or damaged. This can happen very often, so you should repair the file or re-download it.
- Adobe Creative Cloud error. The problem happened because of a Visual C ++ failure.
- Visual Studio 2015 files may be corrupted or missing. The culprits of the error are corrupted systems, applications, malware, or viruses.
- System files are corrupted. This happens due to incorrect rebooting of Windows and the infection of programs and applications.
Method 1: Download All.dll automatically
On our site, you will find all available versions of All.dll. Please enter the name of the desired file into the search engine and then download it.
Perhaps you do not know what version of All.dll you need to install? Then use the automatic method.
Which version of All.dll should I choose?
Some versions are designed for 64-bit and 32-bit Windows systems, as well as the languages that are used in them. Users need to select the DLL files that have the same language as the programming language. After that, you should download the latest versions of DLL files.
Where should All.dll occur?
The 'All.dll is missing' error is corrected only when the user moves the file to the program/application/game installation folder. You can also try moving the All.dll to the Windows system directory.
Method 2: Download All.dll with manual installation
Download All.dll from our website, then you need to run the command line to register the missing All.dll:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to bring up the Run window. Here you must enter the command cmd and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open a command line with administrator privileges.
- When prompted, give permission (click YES) for the command line to make changes.
- Delete the registry file (type/copy the regsvr32 /u All.dll command, then press Enter).
- Then register the file by typing regsvr32 All.dll and hitting Enter.
- Now close the command line and try to run the problem program/application/game.
Method 3: Reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
You can try to reinstall Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. You should take into account Microsoft's recommendations to install the missing files correctly.
Download this program from the official Microsoft website:
- Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Choose the file of your Windows version: for the 64-bit version, it will be vc_redist.x64.exe, and for the 32-bit version - vc_redist.x86.exe. Check the checkbox of the colored file and click Next.
- Accept the Microsoft software licensing terms and install the program.
Method 4: Run System File Checker
Windows has a great scanning tool called the System File Checker (SFC). For many systems, it is the fastest method of auto-fixing corrupted files.
Run the SFC:
- Press Windows+R to bring up the Run utility. Type cmd and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to open the command line as an administrator.
- When prompted, agree to make changes and enter the command sfc /scannow, then hit Enter.
- System File Checker will scan your PC. As soon as the scan procedure is finished, errors will appear and automatically be corrected by the SFC.
Method 5: Update for Windows
Updating Windows to the latest version is one method to solve the DLL problem. By updating the OS to the latest version, every current All.dll error can go away:
- Go to Settings via Start. You can also perform this command by pressing Windows+I.
- Go to Update and Security.
- The Windows Update tab has a Check for updates button.
- Once a new update is found, you should click Install Now.
In the command line window, enter the command "sfc /scannow" and press Enter. System File Checker will start its work, which will not last more than 15 minutes. Wait for the scan to complete, then restart your PC. Now the error 'The program cannot start due to the error All.dll is missing on your computer should not appear.
Method 6: Uninstall and reinstall the application
If nothing can help from what is described above, then try uninstalling the app and uninstalling it:
- Go to Settings via Start. You can also press Windows+I.
- Click on Applications.
- Find the problem application and click Uninstall in its settings.
- Now reinstall the application and try to run it.
Follow our proven methods to eliminate the 'All.dll is missing' error. Now your Windows PC can run any application without DLL file errors.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
This page is available in other languages: Deutsch | Español | Italiano | Français | Indonesia | Nederlands | Nynorsk | Português | Русский | Українська | Türkçe | Malay | Dansk | Polski | Română | Suomi | Svenska | Tiếng việt | Čeština | العربية | ไทย | 日本語 | 简体中文 | 한국어